Ingredients (For one serving)
- 1 half of bagel, English muffin, or a rice cake
- 1 TBSP pizza/pasta sauce
- Small handful of shredded mozzarella
- Diced bell pepper
- Diced tomato
- Diced onion or green onion
- Chopped spinach
- Any other pizza toppings you would like!
- If using a bagel or English muffin, toast in the toaster first.
- Spread pizza sauce on your bagel, English muffin, or rice cake
- Top with veggies and shredded cheese
- You can eat your pizza as is, or pop it in the oven or toaster oven at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes
Time Saving Tip: For an easy, premade snack, toast your English muffin or bagel halves and top as desired. Place your mini pizzas in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and freeze. Once frozen, place in a freezer safe container or bag, separating layers with parchment paper. To reheat, pop in the oven or toaster oven at 375 for 13-15 minutes.