- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seed (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 parsnips, shredded
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 large apple, sliced thin
- 1 large golden beet, shredded
- Shred cabbage, carrots, parsnips, and beet on a box grater (careful of your fingers!) and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Remove stems from kale and slice into thin ribbons. Add to bowl.
- Slice the apple into thin half slices. Add to bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake to mix.
- Add dressing to the bowl and stir to combine.