Nutritious, delicious & fun to make! Check out this super easy recipe for fruit & yogurt parfaits. Use any fruit you have on hand, granola for that perfect crunch and seeds or nuts for extra protein. Great for your next grab-n-go breakfast, a healthy snack or after-dinner treat.
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of berries
- ½ cup of granola
- ¼ cup of sunflower seeds – Substitute pumpkin, hemp or chia seeds; almonds or cashews
Layer the ingredients into a cup as follows:
- Four spoonfuls of yogurt.
- Three spoonfuls of berries.
- Two spoonfuls of granola.
- One spoonful of sunflower seeds.
- For a larger parfait, repeat the steps.
- Serve & enjoy!