No-Bake & fun to make! Check out this super easy recipe full of protein & good-for-you ingredients. A terrific make-ahead recipe for your next snack, treat or breakfast on the go, these bites are healthy AND delicious! Just stir, roll, and enjoy!
- ¾ cup quick oats
- ½ cup sunflower seed butter (Substitute almond or peanut butter)
- ½ cup crisped rice cereal (Substitute: 2-3 TBSP ground flaxseed, chia seeds or hemp seeds)
- 3 TBSP honey
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls. If the batter is too sticky, add more cereal or oats. If too dry, add more seed or nut butter.
- Place on a plate lined with parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes (optional).
- Store in a container in the freezer or fridge.